COVID-19 safety Policies For Headshots & Portrait Sessions
What are the current policies for safely photographing headshots & portraits during the Coronavirus pandemic?
Poppy Studio is open.
I am fully vaccinated, and I look forward to photographing your hadshots & portraits safely. Here are some of my new guidelines.
- Photographer will wear a mask at all times in the studio, unless client is also vaccinated.
- Outdoor sessions are available & encouraged, weather permitting. There is no additional charge for outdoor sessions in Irvington.
- You are encouraged to bring your own comb/hairbrush. A mirror will be provided.
- Outdoor portrait sessions are encouraged.
- Long lens will be used, keeping photographer at least 6 feet away.
- Photographer will wear a mask if client prefers her to.
- Any blankets / props used will either be disposeable or will be thoroughly washed between sessions. You are encouraged to bring your own.