Many of my bar & bat mitzvah clients choose to add a “pre-mitzvah” portrait session to their bar or bat mitzvah photography package. These sessions are so much fun!
What is a pre-mitzvah portrait session?
Here’s the info:
- A great way to capture extra portraits of your son or daughter in a relaxed setting, with no time pressure or distractions.
- Sessions can be in the studio or on-location at your home, a park, a beach, in the woods, NYC, Brooklyn… pretty much anywhere within 20 miles of Irvington.
- Formal or casual – a fashion shoot of your son in a suit or daughter in a sparkly party dress, or just him/her in the woods, wearing jeans & a t-shirt. It’s up to you.
- Some clients just want portraits of the bar mitzvah boy or bat mitzvah girl, others include the entire family (even the dog)
- You can use some photos as part of your party decor, or not.
- 60-90 minute session
- Includes high-resolution digital images (minimum 25 images)
- Includes mounted 20×30 display print that you can use as a sign-in board at the party